Greetings from the Beautiful Belize
Wow, this September, marks 30 years serving in Belize as a missionary. I love what the Lord has called me to do and am truly blessed to be called to these amazing and fabulous people.
Here is my calendar for the next couple of months!
Normal Weekly Schedule
- Tuesday, and Fridays: 12 pm to 1 pm - Prayer at my Belizean Church (Step of Faith Bible Fellowship)
- Wednesday: 7 pm to 8 pm - Bible Study, Prayer and Worship at church
- Saturday: 5 pm to 7 pm - "Youth For Jesus" Y4J, I am the director of our youth group
- Sunday: one of the first to arrive at 8 am to set up and put on the coffee. church service is from 9:30 am to 11 am
Added Weekly Schedule
- Friday, February 13th, movie night at church
- Wednesday, February 18th, 10 am to 2 pm, National Leadership Team Belize meeting for Samaritans Purse. (I am the Discipleship Coordinator for Belize)
- Saturday, February 21st, 8:30 am to 2 pm, I hosting a Fundraiser for the Freedom House (I am the Vice Chair for this ministry - it is home that seeks transformation of prisoners and their reconciliation to God, family, and community through the power and truth of Jesus Christ) The Fundraiser will be a Yard Sale and BBQ. The purpose of the fundraiser is to help meet the needs of Freedom House. They need to pay for a freezer, to continue their chicken project and to help with their monthly bills at the home.
- Monday, February 23 to Wednesday, February 25: a leadership conference
- Friday, February 27th: 9 am to 2 pm a missionaries conference and luncheon,
- Saturday, February 28th: 9:30 am to 3 pm, a board meeting for the Freedom House
- Sunday, March 8th : 7 pm - dessert with a team of 14 (some of the team members are great friends of mine from Ohio)
- Thursday, March 26th to Friday, April 3rd: Special Outreach Event for Samaritans Purse
There is two missionary outreaches this summer and both of them are in the southern part of Belize, Hopkins. One is in July and the other is in August - confirmed details in the next update.
I am also praying about going to Ontario, Canada to my home town for a family reunion which will be held on Saturday, August 22nd.
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.
Proverbs 3:5, 6
- Heavenly Wisdom and Guidance for my leadership roles
- Grace and Mercy for the long days and many meetings
- Good health to continue to do all the Lord has called me to do
- Financial Assistance - please read below for further details
Is a New Year and I have been praying for an increase of monthly financial support .
Or a one time donation towards buying a new vehicle or a donation towards buying the house I rent.
Please would you pray and consider giving towards my mission work.
Here are three ways you can send support:
My American Account: Wells Fargo in Kerrville TX 900659 2959445954 Katherine J McDonald
or mail check to Katherine McDonald to P.O.Box 287 Belmopan, Belize, Central America
or support through
www.worldoutreach.org - Click on Donate - McDonald Kathy - Belize Blessings in Jesus Kathy