Here are just a few things that are on my schedule for the next three months.
Working with International Team
- Helping to set up and host alongside a missionary team a luncheon for Missionary/Pastor wives on Thursday, May 19th. I was given a budget of $500 US to purchase gift certificates for the ladies, shopping for them was lots of fun. We were able to get 18 certificates. The teams heart is to come and honor, encourage and bless the women who minister in Belize.
- On Friday, May 20th, from 6 pm to 9 pm there will be youth girls conference which will continue on Saturday, May 21st from 9 am to 3 pm. I will be taking my youth girls to this conference
Wednesday, June 8th I turn 54!!
Sat, June 18th - I will be hosting a fundraiser at our church for 7 single mothers to help with their school supplies and school fees at the same time we are doing a BBQ Chicken sale for the Freedom House Ministry! (The Freedom House is a ministry/home for prisoners that come out on parole or are freed but need a place to be mentored and discipled. I am the Chair Person for the board) .
Working with International Teams this summer! (3 teams)
- Thursday, June 23rd to Saturday, July 2nd, I will be serving down south in Hopkins and George Town. I have already completed the teams schedule and set up. I will go head of the team to make sure everything is ready for them. They will do a sports camp.
- Thursday, July 14th to Friday, July 22nd, I will be working with another team and this team will be doing a Vacation Bible School in George Town.
- And yes another team Saturday, July 23rd to Monday, August 1st. This team will also be working down south with a Vacation Bible School in Hopkins.
I also serve with my Belizean Church "Step Of Faith Bible Fellowship" as an Elder, Secretary and youth director.
My weekly schedule:
- Prayer meeting Tuesday and Friday, noon to 1 pm.
- Prayer and Bible Study Wednesday 7 pm to 8 pm
- Saturday 4 pm to 6 pm. Y4J (Youth for Jesus) Our church youth group! I have raised up 6 youth leaders and it is my heart to disciple them to lead the group.
- Church - Sunday, 8 am at church setting up and making sure everything is ready, service begins 9:30 am to 11 am
Ms Tuty is coming to stay with me for the next two months. She is an old friend of mine. She lead a sponsorship ministry for school children and is resigning and moving back to the United States. For the next two months she will be staying with me while she is handing the ministry over to another missionary couple. It will good times.
I will be heading to Ohio for a week to visit some dear friends. They are flying me up for a week and then driving me to Ingersoll.
I plan to be home around September 1st. My oldest sister will be celebrating their 45th wedding anniversary in September and so I want to be home for that. At this time, I believe this will be the only time that I will be home for a visit.
One more update: I am no longer serving with Samaritan's Purse Belize...it truly got way to busy for me. But I have been asked to continue with Samaritan's Purse International, so I am still the Master Trainer for the Caribbean.
I do want to THANK YOU for all your prayers, friendship and financial support.
Keep smiling for Jesus